It’s the hard work & perseverance that pays at the end.
I came across her blog around one month back. I was impressed by her thought process & ended up reading many of her posts at once. I didn’t forget to leave my comments on some of them and she was really polite in replying them honestly 🙂
I started this blog around 2 years back just as a medium to pay tribute to my teacher. Gradually I found my love for writing and the satisfaction it brought with it. Past year I was highly irregular and published very few posts, so this time I made it my new year resolution to keep it regular. I’m glad that effort is being appreciated.
Here are the rules for this award –
It’s too pinkish for me! 😛
Though I would better be recognized through my work (visit the sites I’ve linked to my blog), nonetheless here are 7 facts about me which very few people know of:
- I’m a senior year Mechanical Engineering student at IIT Hyderabad (India) currently working as a product designing intern for Bio-design Innovation Lab for the same. I don’t like Biology much though.
- I might not open up in conversation at first but after few exchanges, I take it as a personal responsibility to keep the things interesting. So don’t worry – you would never get bored 🙂
- I am a passionate gift maker. I love the smile on people’s face when something unexpected yet pleasant comes their way. For some of the gifts, I’ve worked for straight 14-15 hours without any break.
- I love cinematography as you might have known already through my writings. So if you ever go to a movie with me, I would be discussing more of camera angles and techniques used in the movie than the actual story 😛
- Creativity is my forte (atleast I want it to) and I hate mundanity. If there isn’t anything new, exciting and challenging about the things, I easily get bored.
- I don’t swear or use any abusive words – no, not even the one you think has become an adjective these days – no matter however angry I am.
- I spend a lot of time on my blog and other writings (which remain unpublished) and spend even much more than that on reading. Yeah it’s difficult under my tight academic schedule!
Few additional points as bonus –
- I’m a family oriented person. I’ve very few friends but whoever they are, I make sure I do anything reasonable to keep them happy.
- I respect women a lot and I can’t see them in tears.
- I am very particular about hygiene and sanitation. My dorm is one of the cleanest you would find in hostel. I wash my hands tens of times a day.
During this journey, I’ve come across many fantastic blogs (which I didn’t keep the track of – oops!) yet some of them are my personal favorites in the ‘following’ list. Here are my nominations –
- Asha’s Blog
- Cube of Life
- Urban Tales By Her
- The Little Lai : Beyond Limits
- Illicit Chrysalism
- Bane’s Asylum
And of course if I were allowed, I would’ve chosen Sagrika’s blog – Waves Of Life as well.
All the blogs mentioned here are adorable. I’ve been a regular reader of them. Their author’s wonderful writing has taught me how to put your heart in words. I request them to accept my nominations.
Keep writing! 🙂